Monday, November 10, 2008

tools i love a~latte....

hello and greetings from southern california,

okay so i love the countless array of scrapbooking tools that are available today both...old and new. but if i had to narrow it down to the two tools that i use the most, i'd have to say........


number one would be my exacto knife...

i know this may seem so primative when you think of the many cutting systems that are out, but with my exacto knife i can cut and create anything i design. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that i don't love me some "cricut" because i do! i especially love the new storytime cartridge! but for original work i love the old exacto knife!


secondly i love my prismacolor markers.


I LOVE COLORS! i'm so totally impressed with Cindy's thread assortment! you rawk girlfriend! love all the different shades. anyways i like to use my prismacolor markers primarily to shade and on occassions, when i do make cards, i use them to color. here is a LO that i will be posting tomorrow 11/11 using the tools that i love a~latte! lol

Happy monday to all. hope everyone is enjoying a couple of days off.

blessings~

siggie

1 comment:

Ronda Archangelo said...

Hot dawg Leslie...love your post and your siggie is working!! Yay girlfriend.

xo,
Ronda