Monday, November 17, 2008

My most treasured page

I don't have a most memorable project, but I most definitely have a layout that is very dear to my heart. It is a layout that captures the true innocence of childhood and the love from a big sister that can only be explained in a picture. I am so grateful I was able to capture this moment on film.

These were photos taken the day after our son was born. Madilyn was so excited to meet her new baby brother and hold him for the first time. I think she thought Logan was HER new baby. She didn't want to put him down at all.

Photobucket

I truly believe THIS is what scrapbooking is all about. I look forward to the day I can share these precious memories with my children and am so grateful I will have pictures to go along with the stories.

Now, go out there and create your own memories. Remember, it's the everyday moments that we tend to forget about in our busy lives. Take the time out of your day to capture your life in the moment and record it for future generations!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ronda Archangelo said...

You're amazing Holly and those children are sooooo beautiful! I think that little girl needs to get a job making $$ for mom & dad with that beautiful little face...LOL JK! She looks like a cover girl.

Lotsaluv,
Ronda

Scrap-A-Latte Design Cafe said...

Thank you so much Ronda. It's hard not to see your own children as beautiful, but it sure is nice to hear it from others :)

Thank you for your kind words!!

hugs, Holly

Karen Siebanoller said...

Oh Holly this page is incredible! You did an awesome job and I just love that pic of her squeezing Logan's head!! That's it, I am taking tomorrow to make a page for my family. That IS why we started this. Thanks for sharing
Karen