Thursday, November 6, 2008

I LOVE my glitter stacks!!

I have soooo much scrapbook paper that I need to use, but yet I buy more. One of my downfalls is the new glitter stacks from DCWV. I tend to buy the new one they come out with for each season and holiday. It really is a sickness!!

The thing I love most about these gorgeous papers is the heavy cardstock quality and the GORGEOUS embossed, glitter images that all the papers carry. My new favorite that I just picked up last night was the Christmas glitter stack. The papers are so yummy!! Just wait until you see the layout I plan to make with the glitter birds on it. I must confess I almost bought the remaining 2 stacks they had left JUST so I could have more sheets of this particluar design.

Photobucket


I hope you love the paper as much as I do. AND, keep checking the SALDC listings so you can see what I create with thsi beautiful paper!!

Photobucket

No comments: