Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Cricut cartridges make me happy!!

I can be completely lost and uninspired, but a quick look through my Cricut cartridges and I have LOTS of ideas!! I think they need a 12 step program for buying these things though. I like to buy them and unfortunately not use each of them as much as I should.

Photobucket

Probably my most used cartridge, at the moment, is the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge. This cartridge is AMAZING!!! The dolls on it are just a taste of what this cartrdige really has to offer, although the dolls are adorable. Take a look at the two little pilgrims I created last night.

Photobucket

I currently have a personal challenge with myself to use EVERY cartridge I have in an item to list on eBay. I just started this last night, so I have a ways to go LOL. I was able to use 1 of my cartrdiges for the 1st time though. I pulled out the My Community cartridge and was thrilled to find this cute little train on there.

Photobucket

Now, my next big challenge will be trying to avoid Michaels on Thanksgiving Day for their 29.99 Cricut cartridge specials. Who am I kidding?? I still NEED more right :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Leslie Anne Avila said...

wow! i too suffer from HD.(hoarder's disorder) lol

Scrap-A-Latte Design Cafe said...

It is a sickness I tell you :)

Ronda Archangelo said...

LOL...you need a few Jukeboxes and Design Studio too!